Digital Music Blog

Digital Music gives your business the competitive edge by providing a pleasant atmosphere for customers. The background music can be used in public or private areas

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Music- As a food for soul

Music is the language of the heart, a universal language that speaks to all people, going places where words alone will not penetrate. It is also the language of the mind. Studies have shown that people remember 10% of what they’re told, 40% of what they read, and 90% of what they hear in music. Music effortlessly transports you to a delightful place of tranquility, balance and joy. Music flows from one piece into another creating a mood from soft and gentle to purposeful and emotionally charged. Music is like a sunset or a starry night, serene and uplifting.

For digital music, visit Dr Julie.

3 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my plastic surgery denver blog site.

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Enchanting blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! I peep the web for blogs just like this
one.
Please come by and see my plastic surgery st louis blog.

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Prodigious blog. Loved it so much I went to it
again! Just go online and search for blogs that are
worth the value as yours.
Please proceed to my plastic surgery kansas city blog when you find the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Maintained by A-1 Technology Inc, An Offshore Outsourcing Company