Digital Music Blog

Digital Music gives your business the competitive edge by providing a pleasant atmosphere for customers. The background music can be used in public or private areas

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Music: God’s Universal Language



Music: God’s Universal Language. Music meditation relaxes body, regulates breathing, and seems to calm and uplift thinking. Music transports to a place where everyone feel emotion without having to 'think' new thoughts. It gives critical and planning faculties a rest; energizes and inspires; uplifts. Meditation is like a direct route, or shortcut, to the goal. Music is a road that is absolutely clear: it may be a little longer, but it is quite clear of obstacles. If we can play soulful music or hear soulful music, the power of our meditation increases. In the twinkling of an eye, music can elevate our consciousness. So music can change our consciousness provided it is the music that comes from the heart and enters into the heart. The music that touches the very depth.

To enjoy digital music, visit www.drjulietrudeau.com

Image Source: http://www.dancewithshadows.com

4 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
In my spare time I will look for your plastic surgery cost blog.

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
Go and find my arizona plastic surgery blog.

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Once you sign on, check for my plastic surgery san diego blog.

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Prodigious blog. Loved it so much I went to it
again! Just go online and search for blogs that are
worth the value as yours.
Once you sign on, check for my plastic surgery philadelphia blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Maintained by A-1 Technology Inc, An Offshore Outsourcing Company