Digital Music Blog

Digital Music gives your business the competitive edge by providing a pleasant atmosphere for customers. The background music can be used in public or private areas

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Music – A tool for physical and mental well being

Music with meditation is unique and has certain requirements. Music helps to create the right environment for meditation. Music, especially New Age music, is fast being recognized as a useful therapeutic tool for physical and mental well being. Sound and rhythm create mental and emotional environments. Music to help you enhance your concentration, or to increase your energy, or stay awake. Music is the inner or universal language of God. Music means Self-expansion and oneness. The Self expands through music. The Self that expands is not the individual self but the unlimited Self. Music is the expansion of unlimited Reality.

For more help on Online digital music, Meditation and Health. Visit Dr Julie.

2 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Unusual blog. I liked the site its from so much I
have to visit it again! I surf the web for blogs like
yours in my spare time.
Please come by and see my plastic surgery los angeles blog.

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
Jump into my vaginal plastic surgery blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Maintained by A-1 Technology Inc, An Offshore Outsourcing Company