Digital Music Blog

Digital Music gives your business the competitive edge by providing a pleasant atmosphere for customers. The background music can be used in public or private areas

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Relaxation and stress reduction through music

Music and relaxation can go hand in hand as long as you listen to the right stuff. In fact, many people use music as a form of relaxation on a daily basis. If you feel that you aren't well-rested, perhaps you should introduce music into your life. From the ancient times, music is something that has put people, in touch with their inner most feelings. Different kind of music works upon different emotions of an individual, and releases the various incomplete emotions leading towards a total healing of body and mind. Sound and Vibration have been utilized throughout time for the purpose of healing, alignment and as a way of expressing ourselves on a deep level. Music Touches the Soul and arise the Spirits of Life. The work with Overtones, Sound and Vibration can be utilized in various ways and for many purposes. Using the voice is a means of setting oneself into different vibrational patterns, for a better well being on physical, mental and emotional level.

For more help on Online Digital Music, Health, Meditation. Visit Dr Julie

Source: http://www.experiencefestival.com/subject2096

3 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Suitable blog, its very good. I liked the site its
from so much I have to visit it again! I surf the web
for blogs like yours in my spare time.
Go and click my lil kim plastic surgery blog.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your plastic surgery michigan blog.

 
At 2:22 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
I was in love with your plastic surgery cost blog site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Maintained by A-1 Technology Inc, An Offshore Outsourcing Company