Digital Music Blog

Digital Music gives your business the competitive edge by providing a pleasant atmosphere for customers. The background music can be used in public or private areas

Monday, July 25, 2005

Music is one thing that the science cannot duplicates.

"Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul."

It is no coincidence that many people turn on soothing music to relax or snazzy tunes to help feel upbeat. Research suggests that music stimulates the body's natural "feel good" chemicals (opiates and endorphins). This stimulation results in improved blood flow, blood pressure, pulse rate, breathing, and posture changes. Music or sound therapy has been used to treat disorders such as stress, grief, depression, schizophrenia, and autism in children, and to diagnose mental health needs. Music is one thing that the science cannot duplicates.

For more help on Digital Music, A Stress Management Technique and Health. Visit Dr Julie.

5 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
I can't explain, but you need to check my facial plastic surgery blog!

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my facial plastic surgery blog site.

 
At 5:32 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Inspiring blog. I love finding blogs this good on
the internet, when I have the time. I'm going to go
back to it!
Search for my plastic surgery detroit blog, it will leave you speechless.

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
Hey playa! You need to check out my orange county plastic surgery blog.

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
You got me! I will check out your free plastic surgery blog a.s.a.p!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Maintained by A-1 Technology Inc, An Offshore Outsourcing Company