Digital Music Blog

Digital Music gives your business the competitive edge by providing a pleasant atmosphere for customers. The background music can be used in public or private areas

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Hard Music Vs Soft Music

Music is a powerful stress management technique and no one can deny this fact. But the question is that which type of music is beneficial for health. All people have different tastes in music. Some people love soft music. It is the practice of quietly listening and noticing the music moves. The result of hearing soft music is the liberation of inner feelings of sadness, blankness and stress. We begin enjoying things we thought boring or dull. Soft music will help you to focus on and thus it is ideal to play soft music in the background while work. Others use loud music because it vibrates within the body and helps to devastate ordinary thinking processes. It helps you in releasing the negative energy. Thus it is just a matter of choice. What is ideal in relieving stress is that one should keep return to his mind with each note of the music whether listening to classical or pop. Do not listen to the melody or structure of the music. Then, just as with any focus technique like meditation, you may notice thoughts, feelings, body sensations, sights, etc. Just let those things be and keep returning your mind to the music.

For more help on Digital Music, Stress Management Technique and Health. Visit Dr Julie

5 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
You must peep out my plastic surgery california blog.

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Hot blog. When I get to seraching on the web for
blogs, its got to be like yours! And the site is off
the hook! I just kept coming back!
If your look to uncover information, please visit my southern california plastic surgery blog

 
At 4:56 AM, Blogger Zune Lover said...

Music and travel are the two things I have found to be very helpful when it comes to stress management.

When you have a very tough weekend, you kinda want to unwind. I take my motorbike and put some music on while I travel for the weekend. By the time I come back for work, I feel like I was reborn during the weekend.

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger Zune Lover said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger Zune Lover said...

Music and travel are the two things I have found to be very helpful when it comes to stress management.

When you have a very tough weekend, you kinda want to unwind. I take my motorbike and put some music on while I travel for the weekend. By the time I come back for work, I feel like I was reborn during the weekend. Hotel in Goa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Maintained by A-1 Technology Inc, An Offshore Outsourcing Company