Digital Music Blog

Digital Music gives your business the competitive edge by providing a pleasant atmosphere for customers. The background music can be used in public or private areas

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Healing Power of Music

Music is suitable for relaxation and meditation. Digital music helps in reducing the perception of pain by providing sensitive and creative interventions. These interventions proffer severe and unremittingly or mentally ill children the chance to learn, express themselves, and interact with their family and peers and, simply, relax and enjoy. Even parents and siblings can join the fun and experience the benefits provided by the strong melody, and a circular pattern of the music, that gives enjoyment both musically and in the energizing effect on the listener. Music therapy can be a healing influence and stress-reliever as by the synthesis of sound, light and energy. Studies have shown that music can influence heart rate, respiration, blood pressure, pain perception, physical health and well-being of an individual. Divine or the spiritual music brings with it intense and lasting harmony. Music is something that has put people, in touch with their innermost. Different kind of music works upon different emotions of an individual, and releases the various incomplete emotions leading towards a total healing of body, mind and soul.

5 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger Tom Naka said...

Cool blog you have going here, I will check in often! I have a similar site about arizona low cost health insurance
. It pretty much covers arizona low cost health insurance
related stuff.

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Silver Fox said...

Find out how your company rates by using a little known rating system!

Is your company a Scam, Dud, Scheme, Fraud Or Good Opportunity?.

95% of the money-making opportunities on the internet have been worked to death or are not suitable to be marketed through the internet. How does your company and/or opportunity rate… I’ll leave it to you to decide if your service, product and/or money making opportunity falls in this category.

Hurry you may NOT be happy with what you will find!

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Jump into my plastic surgery breast augmentation blog.

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
Go by and hit my atlanta plastic surgery blog, you'll be glad you did.

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
chance, and find blog just like this.
Check out my plastic surgery photo blog, you won't be sorry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Maintained by A-1 Technology Inc, An Offshore Outsourcing Company