Digital Music Blog

Digital Music gives your business the competitive edge by providing a pleasant atmosphere for customers. The background music can be used in public or private areas

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Music as “expressive therapy”

Music can be used to induce relaxation, promote healing, enhance mental functioning, and create an overall sense of well-being. Most people feel an intuitive reaction to music. It is like a rupture of energy upon hearing digital music or a sense of calm during a soothing classical one. There is a connection between music and mood. Music affect physiological functions, such as respiration, heart rate, and blood pressure and lower amounts of the hormone that gets lofty under stress, and increases the release of endorphins, the body’s natural "feel-good" hormones. With its beat, melody, and lyrics, music is a kind of language in and of itself. When patients listen to rhythmic music, their muscle movements become synchronized with the beat. As their motions become more regular and efficient, their motor skills improve in turn. Entrainment can also induce a tranquilizing, relaxing rejoinder if the music has a slow, steady rhythm. Above all, music also distract patients from negative thoughts, feelings, and experiences. So, enjoy music.

For more details and help on digital music, stress management technique and health. Visit Dr Julie

7 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
Please discover my plastic surgery florida blog.

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
Look into my disapointments plastic surgery blog.

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Nice blog. I seen the site and I adored the work,
that I want to visit it more each day! I like
searching for blogs that have the same content like
this one!
Stop by and look at my plastic surgery procedure blog site.

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
Hey why don't you peep my orange county plastic surgery blog site.

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
Oh please, check for the blog site with my plastic surgery nj!

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
I was in love with your plastic surgery staten island blog site.

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Great blog. I surf the web looking for blogs like
this. Your site was on point and will be back again!
Please take a journey to my costa rica plastic surgery blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Maintained by A-1 Technology Inc, An Offshore Outsourcing Company