Digital Music Blog

Digital Music gives your business the competitive edge by providing a pleasant atmosphere for customers. The background music can be used in public or private areas

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Relation of Music

Right from our childhood, in fact from our birth music is very much plays a very important role. Mothers sing a song so that the child gets a sound sleep. When the time comes to learn the poems again it comes in the form of rhymes which is a part of music indirectly. Thus in someway or other we are very much related to music. So we can also say that Digital music plays a very important role in our life. Essence of music can be understood by each and every living being on this earth. That is music not only is related to human beings but also to plants and animals. They also understand the language of music. A research proved that with music plants grow much faster than the normal growth. Thus we can say that music is an essential part of every living being on this earth.

3 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Blogger brady70astrid said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Cool blog. I dig your site outline and I plan on
returning again! I just love finding blogs like this
when I have the time.
Hey why don't you peep my awful plastic surgery celebrity blog site.

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
Click on my plastic surgery phoenix blog before its to late.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Maintained by A-1 Technology Inc, An Offshore Outsourcing Company