Digital Music Blog

Digital Music gives your business the competitive edge by providing a pleasant atmosphere for customers. The background music can be used in public or private areas

Friday, October 28, 2005

Digital Music: an art based on emotional understanding

Art is based on emotional understanding, on the feeling of the Unknown which lies behind the visible and the tangible, and on creative power, the power, that is, to reconstruct in visible or audible forms the artist’s sensations, feelings, visions and moods, and especially a certain fugitive sensation, which is in fact the feeling of the harmonious interconnection and oneness of ‘everything’ and the feeling of the "soul" of things and phenomena. ... an art which does not reveal mysteries, which does not lead to the sphere of the Unknown, does not yield new knowledge, is a parody of art, and still more often it is not even a parody, but simply a commerce or an industry.

The interpretation of emotional experiences and ‘emotional understanding’ is the aim of ‘art.’ In the combination of words, in their meaning, in rhythm, in music, in the combination of meaning, rhythm and music; in sounds, in colours, in lines, in forms - men create a new world and try to express in it that which they feel but cannot express and convey simply in words, i.e. in concepts. ... The combination of feeling and thought of high intensity leads to a higher form of inner life, define to define in ordinary language. Thus, in art we already find the first experiments in a ‘language of the future.’ And so Digital Music marches in the vanguard of inner evolution, anticipating the forms it is to assume tomorrow.

Music and digital Music is an inseparable and an essential part of Art. Get more information of Music and digital Music from Dr. Julie.

8 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger piano-2u said...

Hi there, Dr. Julie Trudeau! Good stuff here - Thanx! I'm out finding info on free online piano lesson for an article I'm writing, and while "free online piano lesson" isn't a perfect match for my article, still "Digital Music: an art based on emotional understanding " did capture my interest & attention. Also, I wonder if anyone here knows anything more about the so-called, "nuclear-meltdown, piano-mania, happy-blues" music at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/claycotton ... I'd appreciate you posting anything you may have discovered already!!

Thanx in advance - Chris Hederman

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Stress Relief Techniques said...

I like the way you have layed out your blog! I am currently working on one
myself when I find time from creating new sites.

If you would be intested in checking out my site on stress management article

I would appreciate any comments. It basically covers stress management article
related stuff.

If you have time check it out :-)

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger WDM Info Services said...

I like your blog, I found it looking for blog tool. Could you add it to my favourite blog directory please. It has lots of blogs relating to blog tool

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Me!! said...

Misspelled auction search engine. Great bargains to be found

Misspelledauctions.com


Great site -

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger acoach2 said...

Great blog about anxiety disorder. I also have a website about anxiety disorder
Stop by if you get time.

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Richard said...

Hi there Dr. Julie Trudeau, I was just cruising the blogosphere searching for the latest information on impressionist art and came across this great blog. Although Digital Music: an art based on emotional understanding wasn’t quite what I was looking for, it has excellent articles. I see now why I found your page when I was looking for impressionist art related topics. I’m glad I stop by, keep up the good work.

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
again!
Please consider looking at my lil kim plastic surgery blog.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
I hope you can look through my plastic surgery for man blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Maintained by A-1 Technology Inc, An Offshore Outsourcing Company