Digital Music Blog

Digital Music gives your business the competitive edge by providing a pleasant atmosphere for customers. The background music can be used in public or private areas

Monday, November 14, 2005

Music: Gypsy Healing

Rom Music: Travelling the Long Gypsy Road

"When you look into my eyes,
And you see the crazy gypsy in my soul,
It always comes as a surprise,
When I feel my withered roots begin to grow,
Well I never had a place that I could call my very own,
That's all right, my love, ‘cause you're my home’.” - Billy Joel.

With musical roots and branches throughout the world, Gypsy or Roma music is indefinable, carrying traces of Rajasthani folk, the birthplace from where it begun its original journey to Spanish flamenco, its ultimate home. Universally misunderstood, often reviled, the Gypsies poured their heartache and heartbreak, their loneliness and sadness, hot passions and deep hurts into the creation of gypsy music, a sensuous, free-wheeling groundswell of music that impresses itself upon one’s soul. The songs and music of the gypsies tell a story of the suffering in their lives, travelling and trading along long and lonely roads, on a forced march. Harassed, marginalised, stalked by poverty everywhere, instinctively, they used music to feed the soul, to banish blues, a upbeat release for angry emotions.

Roma Music: The Fabric of Gypsy Passions - “Time, you old gypsy man, will you not stay, put up your caravan just for one day?” Ralph Hodgson. The wandering Gypsies have left the imprint of their music in every land they have travelled or sojourned in. From Hungary to Spain to Poland to Russia and parts of England, gypsies have embellished and ornamented the local music, making it their own. Romantic, passionate, with an underlying sadness, the gypsies lifted themselves out of the reality of their lives, letting go of negative, unhappy emotions through their music and dance. Believing staunchly in the remedial power of music, they fuelled it with a fiery passion, engulfing body and soul in a musical healing. Psychic and highly intuitive by nature, they understood music nurtures, soothes, and liberates the spirit, strengthening as it heals.

Dr. Julie Trudeau recommends a trial of the same, put on some music, even gypsy music, music that transcends the world, let the healing begin. Visit Dr. Julie Trudeau for detailed information on health and stress management digital music needs! Take a digital music cure!

4 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger jenny said...

great site .

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Silver Fox said...

Find out how your company rates by using a little known rating system!

Is your company a Scam, Dud, Scheme, Fraud Or Good Opportunity?.

95% of the money-making opportunities on the internet have been worked to death or are not suitable to be marketed through the internet. How does your company and/or opportunity rate… I’ll leave it to you to decide if your service, product and/or money making opportunity falls in this category.

Hurry you may NOT be happy with what you will find!

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger music4all said...

Yo Dr. Julie Trudeau !

I found "Music: Gypsy Healing" while searching for korg - I dunno why your post came up, but your post did get my attention and interest!

Hey - Tonight, I'm being blown away by the "nuclear-meltdown, piano-mania, happy blues" piano music at http://www.claycotton.com. And I can't stop smiling :)

I wonder if you like it as much as I do... Lemme know, ok?


Thanks,

- Greg
PS: I hope you enjoy these sites:
korg
piano blues piano blues
blues piano blues piano
boogie woogie boogie woogie
boogie woogie boogie woogie piano
piano secrets blues piano secrets
ltci long term care insurance
football football resources

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger musiclover987123 said...

Hi There Dr. Julie Trudeau !

Good post.

I'm a music fanatic, and I found your post, "Music: Gypsy Healing", while looking for info on mp3s - I don't know why the post came up, but it did capture my attention! Thank You!

Hey - Tonight, I'm being frothed by the "nuclear-meltdown, piano-mania, happy blues" piano music at http://www.claycotton.com. I just can't stop smiling :)

I wonder if you feel it as much as I do...

Thanks,

- Jim

PS: I hope you enjoy these sites:
mp3s
piano blues piano blues
blues piano blues piano
boogie woogie boogie woogie
boogie woogie boogie woogie piano
piano secrets blues piano secrets
ltci long term care insurance
football football resources

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Maintained by A-1 Technology Inc, An Offshore Outsourcing Company