Digital Music Blog

Digital Music gives your business the competitive edge by providing a pleasant atmosphere for customers. The background music can be used in public or private areas

Friday, November 18, 2005

Slow and Soft Music

Various researches shows that slow music produces a relaxing effect, while musical pauses further modulate heart rhythms and circulation patterns in a beneficial way. The effects were most striking for those people who have musical training. Slower breathing has been linked to lower blood pressure and may help the lungs work more efficiently.

Music with faster tempos and simpler rhythmic structures resulted in increased ventilation, blood pressure and heart rate, the researchers found. When the music was paused, heart rate, blood pressure and ventilation decreased, sometimes even below the starting rate. Digital music caused declines in heart rate, with the largest decline seen with raga music.

Digital Music has been shown to have beneficial properties including reducing stress, improving athletic performance and enhancing motor function in people with neurological impairments.


To know more about digital music, visit Dr. Julie.

2 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
I know that you love my work so, look up my bad celebrity plastic surgery picture blog.

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog. Your site was great and will be
finding it again!  I surf the net for blogs like
yours.
I hope you had a chance to check out my plastic surgery fort worth blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Maintained by A-1 Technology Inc, An Offshore Outsourcing Company