Digital Music Blog

Digital Music gives your business the competitive edge by providing a pleasant atmosphere for customers. The background music can be used in public or private areas

Friday, December 09, 2005

Digital Music: The Healing Sound

Digital music has a great soothing effect on human mind. Since antiquity music has been used as a tool for the orientation of the human mind. In many oriental civilizations, mainly in India, Africa, and Middle East, the therapeutic value of music (especially digital music), has been recognized and commended as a form of therapy since myriads of years.

The Bible says, “In the beginning was the word, the word was with God, and the word was God”. This closely corresponds with the latest scientific version of the “big bang theory” and the “string theory” that “everything in universe vibrates”. Thick-solid, apparently inorganic and lifeless matter like rocks look like solid matter, but all in actuality are energy forms, throbbing with life-consciousness, and vibrating at very small frequencies. At the violet end of the spectrum, light vibrates at a very high frequency, but it has a very stumpy frequency art the red corner.

Consequently, as energy structures, we as human beings are also vibrating. contained by a certain array of frequencies, the human ear is equipped to recognize vibrations as what we identify as “sound”. Sound Healing is the therapeutic application of healthy sound frequencies to the body and mind of an effected person, with the objective of transporting them into a state of synchronization and well-being, fitness, and health.
To know more about digital music.Visit Dr Julie

7 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Blogger bruno said...

I was wondering if you could place a note of your great knowledge on our Fast Loan site. ur presence and comments will brighten our blogs. please share few moments with us.

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger music4all said...

Yo Blogger !

I found "Digital Music: The Healing Sound" while searching for funk - I dunno why your post came up, but your post did get my attention and interest!

Hey - Tonight, I'm being blown away by the "nuclear-meltdown, piano-mania, happy blues" piano music at http://www.claycotton.com. And I can't stop smiling :)

I wonder if you like it as much as I do... Lemme know, ok?


Thanks,

- Greg
PS: I hope you enjoy these sites:
funk
piano blues piano blues
blues piano blues piano
boogie woogie boogie woogie
boogie woogie boogie woogie piano
piano secrets blues piano secrets
ltci long term care insurance
football football resources

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger zuke said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a movie downloads site/blog. It pretty much covers movie downloads related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger music4all said...

Hi There Dr. Julie Trudeau !

Good post.

I'm a music fanatic, and I found your post, "Digital Music: The Healing Sound", while looking for info on woodstock - I don't know why the post came up, but it did capture my attention! Thank You!

Hey - Tonight, I'm being frothed by the "nuclear-meltdown, piano-mania, happy blues" piano music at http://www.claycotton.com. I just can't stop smiling :)

I wonder if you feel it as much as I do...

Thanks,

- Jim

PS: I hope you enjoy these sites:
woodstock
piano blues piano blues
blues piano blues piano
boogie woogie boogie woogie
boogie woogie boogie woogie piano
piano secrets blues piano secrets
ltci long term care insurance
football football resources

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger zuke said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a mp3 downloads site/blog. It pretty much covers mp3 downloads related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger musiclover123987 said...

Hi There Dr. Julie Trudeau !

Good post.

I'm a music fanatic, and I found your post, "Digital Music: The Healing Sound", while looking for info on piano blues - I don't know why the post came up, but it did capture my attention! Thank You!

Hey - Tonight, I'm being frothed by the "nuclear-meltdown, piano-mania, happy blues" piano music at http://www.claycotton.com. I just can't stop smiling :)

I wonder if you feel it as much as I do...

Thanks,

- Jim

PS: I hope you enjoy these sites:
piano blues
piano blues piano blues
blues piano blues piano
boogie woogie boogie woogie
boogie woogie boogie woogie piano
piano secrets blues piano secrets
ltci long term care insurance
football football resources

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger musiclover987123 said...

Hi There Dr. Julie Trudeau !

Good post.

I'm a music fanatic, and I found your post, "Digital Music: The Healing Sound", while looking for info on rock n roll - I don't know why the post came up, but it did capture my attention! Thank You!

Hey - Tonight, I'm being frothed by the "nuclear-meltdown, piano-mania, happy blues" piano music at http://www.claycotton.com. I just can't stop smiling :)

I wonder if you feel it as much as I do...

Thanks,

- Jim

PS: I hope you enjoy these sites:
rock n roll
piano blues piano blues
blues piano blues piano
boogie woogie boogie woogie
boogie woogie boogie woogie piano
piano secrets blues piano secrets
ltci long term care insurance
football football resources

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Maintained by A-1 Technology Inc, An Offshore Outsourcing Company