Digital Music Blog

Digital Music gives your business the competitive edge by providing a pleasant atmosphere for customers. The background music can be used in public or private areas

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Music: Curing Stress

Traumatic events i.e.personal assaults from mugging, rape, human or natural disasters,accidents and armed conflict or military combat in countries like Sudan,Rwanda,Burundi,Somalia,Iraq,Gulf and Vietnam wars often leave survivors of these tragedies suffering from intense post-traumatic stress.

Scientists and doctors studying the disorder have discovered listening to different forms of music or learning to play a musical instrument e.g. drumming often effects a successful therapeutic cure. Conducting a study on victims of trauma, including Vietnam veterans, they found drumming altered brain-wave patterns, thereby greatly reducing stress.A sacred ritual in tribal societies, drumming has been used for healing purpose by the Africans,Australian Aborigines, Balinese,Native Americans,Celts,and others to drum for good health,rain,bountiful harvest, etc.

Relief from stress is essential and of the greatest importance, as it is the major cause of strokes, heart attacks, immune system break-down,among others. Listening to digital music or drumming in sync with our heartbeats, we can alter our brain-wave patterns and dramatically reduce stress. Music therapists affirm they have witnessed magical moments when music therapy and drumming helped return lost speech to many stroke patients. According to neuroscientists, music and rhythm receptors of our brains escape the early ravages of senility allowing us to affect a cure by listening to digital music. While, scholars scoff at music therapy cures, digital music continues to improve the quality of our lives and offers relief from pain and stress.

Slip on a digital music disc from Dr. Julie Trudeau's excellent selection of healing music, relax to the soothing strains, let the soft notes embrace you in their fold, meditate to sacred digital music as you heal yourself!

11 Comments:

At 5:40 AM, Blogger melgister said...

Well I have a few vacation days this week and what better way to spend it surfing through blogs! I actually do this a ton to get ideas for my own blog site that I run on massage therapy information. It seems that you keep your blog up to date and get some very good posts from users all over the place. If you don�t mind I added you to my web favorites and you may want to grab my website and do the same. I am a real busy dad but I do try to keep my site up to date with useful information and informative articles for you to read. Well back to blog surfing. Have a great day and thanks again from, massage therapy information

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger cmeltifa said...

Sad to say I just got back from a dart tournament and decided to log in and do some surfing. I love your blog. It had some very good laughs. I am doing a paper on boulder college of massage therapy and have been downloading information for the last two hours. I don�t know how I came across your blog but I am sure glad I did. It has set me back a little because I have spent the last 2 hours reading your archives. If you don�t mind I would like to add you to my favorites so I can back again and read some more. Well I need to get back to boulder college of massage therapy. I am almost finished with it. Great job.

p.s some great points on your site

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Jerry said...

check out: objectivism online

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger coutra said...

Truly couldn't agree much more.Back to researching portable massage therapy chair.A Newbie,portable massage therapy chair.

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Stan said...

Welcome to the "Massage Article" Site. On this site we address many topics about sensual massage that will
help you learn about the different types of massages and how they effect your body.Welcome to the "Massage" Site. On this site we address many topics that will
help you learn about the different types of massages and how they effect your body. http://yourebooksuperstore.com/massage

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Stan said...

Welcome to the "Massage Article" Site. On this site we address many topics about swedish massage that will
help you learn about the different types of massages and how they effect your body.Welcome to the "Massage" Site. On this site we address many topics that will
help you learn about the different types of massages and how they effect your body. http://yourebooksuperstore.com/massage

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Yeah I guess, maybe need to think about it some more.Need to finish my write up on massage therapy.Thank you so much,massage therapy.

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Jason said...

Personally I do not agree, but that is ok right :0).Ok now back to looking up massage therapy degree.Thanks Amigo,massage therapy degree.

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Greg said...

self help books for young adults what about it..self help books for young adults

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Greg said...

adhd self help books

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger merzack said...

Well I have a vacation day this week and what better way to spend it surfing through blogs! I actually do this a ton to get ideas for my own blog. It seems that you keep your blog up to date and get some very good posts from users all over the place. If you don�t mind I added you to my favorites and you may want to grab my url and do the same. I am a busy dad but I do try to keep my site up to date with useful information and articles for you to read. Well back to surfing. Have a great day and thanks again from, massage therapy magazine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Maintained by A-1 Technology Inc, An Offshore Outsourcing Company