Digital Music Blog

Digital Music gives your business the competitive edge by providing a pleasant atmosphere for customers. The background music can be used in public or private areas

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Music Therapy: Banishing Stress

Your head has barely hit the pillow when the alarm bell jars you awake, you hit the snooze button for a brief catnap and wake up late for work. Diving into the shower, scrambling into your clothes, grabbing a stale muffin or toast while dashing out to your car, roar down the driveway,
smack bang into a massive traffic jam can be the most stress inducing start to your work day. And, it doesn't help when you arrive at work late and with clients already waiting for you, while you face the music, the wrath of a Manager on the warpath. Of course, if that is your daily schedule, you are going to end up stressed out of your mind.

But, there are various natural remedies for your stress related symptoms that can help ease the knot at the pit of your stomach, the tense muscles and headache at the end of the day. You should give herbal therapy, massage, reflexology, meditation, yoga or sound or music therapy a try for easing the results of stress that manifest themselves in the form of tensely stiff knotted neck and shoulder muscles, headaches, ulcers and worse. Each of the natural cures listed above offer relief, and it is only a matter of finding out which of them works best for you. The best and the easiest is sound or music therapy, turn on the music as you cook your dinner or sip a cup of tea or read a book or meditate.

Dr. Julie Trudeau, a trained therapist believes in digital sound vibration music therapy to wash away the stress of each day. Of course, focusing on your breathing, inhaling deeply and allowing it to become slow and regular helps in de-stressing, as you listen to tracks of soothing digital music tracks compiled specifically for stress elimination. Dr. Julie advises you to concentrate on the silence between the notes of her digital music tracks, listening to the sounds
of nature, the crashing of ocean waves against cliff walls, the gentle lap of the ocean against the sandy shore, the calm of the deep forest. Or hum yourself to health to the sound of her digital music CDs, the sound of your own voice cutting stress and helping you to relax!

3 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger thomas said...

Hello! This is a great blog. I just got back home from shopping with the wife and the kids and decided to log on and do some web surfing.(needed a break if you know what I mean) I came across your blog and really enjoyed it. Not many people keep their blogs up to date and most of the blogs I do fine are not even relevant to the blog topic. I bookmarked your blog for future reference.
Anyways keep up the great work and if you don�t mind I will forward your blog off to a few of my buddies. Thanks a bunch!massage therapy supply

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger TimA said...

Sad to say I just got back from a bowling tournament and decided to log in and do some websurfing. I love your blog. It had some very good laughs. I am doing a paper on benefit of massage therapy and have been downloading information for the last hour. I don�t know how I came across your blog but I am glad I did. It has set me back a little because I have spent the last hour reading your archives. If you don�t mind I would like to add you to my favorites so I can back again and read some more. Well I need to get back to benefit of massage therapy. I am almost finished with it. Great job.

p.s some very good points on your blog

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger cmeltifa said...

Love the last few comments.Enough blogging, back to my report on massage therapy supply.Valued Info,massage therapy supply.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Maintained by A-1 Technology Inc, An Offshore Outsourcing Company